SUMMER READING GROUP
We will be reading and discussing a series of articles on the subject of gender, in history, theology, and society.
All are welcome to join the conversation!
The group will meet on Tuesday evenings from 7-9pm near Bloor and Jane.
To sign up or if you have any questions, please email Jeff Hynds - jeff[at]gracetoronto.ca
1. Hermeneutics - June 6
2. Theology of Gender - June 13
June 20 off
3. Gender in a Historical Perspective - June 27
4. Headship in the Bible - July 4
5. Headship: Family, Church, Society - July 11
6. Scientific Perspectives on Gender - July 18
7. Same Sex Attraction - July 25
8. Gender Fluidity - August 1