The Grace Centre for Theological Training exists to train and equip Christians within Toronto to understand and to live out their faith in Toronto by delivering biblical, theological, historical, and practical education and training.
The training includes weekly Catechism classes, quarterly membership classes, and biannual preparation for marriage classes. In addition, we have elective classes that meet a few times a year to study a specific biblical theme. We endeavor to provide a balance of study opportunities between Old and New Testament books and themes.
Grace Toronto Church Downtown holds weekly Sunday morning catechism classes, from 9:45-10:15 am. All ages are welcome to attend and participate! Click here to learn more about New City Catechism. Contact Lyndon Jost to receive weekly reminders.
Adult Bible School
The Grace Centre will be providing a series of classes this year. Our classes include the following:
- Tough Questions in Christian Ethics: March 4, 11, 18, 25
- Mercy Week hosted by Hope Toronto: April 4, 5, 7
- A Survey of the Old Testament with Dr. Mark Futato: May 4, 5
- Navigating the Perplexing Issues of Life: June 3, 10, 17
- Summer Small Group - Knowing God: July- August week nights
- Covenant Theology: Sept 23, 30, Oct 7
Contact Howard McPhee for more information.